Saturday 9 April 2011

My work is exhibited with the Kingcombe Group at Killerton House!

Before Christmas I was honored to be asked to join the Kingcombe Group, based down in Dorset. The meet several times a year, and all love embroidery, from hand to machine and every combination in between! The exhibit once a year at Killerton House, near Exeter. This year the exhibition is called "For the Love of Stitch".
 Last weekend, I went to set up my work at this most beautiful setting!
This is part of my display, with a mixture of my embroidered fascinators, and wedding gifts... including Bride and Groom hankies (can be personalised through our website), 
...also, embroidered "Just Married...Do Not Disturb!" hanging hearts and a range of embroidered vintage lace garters. (which can also be personalised through our website). 
If you are in the Exeter area... go and have a look.... the house is gorgeous... the exhibition is wonderful.... and they make a mean cuppa and cakes in the tea room! 

No comments:

Post a Comment