Thursday 17 March 2011

My latest finds....

I have been working in Morpeth today, and during my lunch break, I had a quick look round the shops... and I found some gorgeous things!
 Crystal buttons, from The Sewing Box, and I loved them so much, I had to buy lots!
 The postman delivered this, just I was leaving home yesterday.... vintage embroidered hat trimming.
 A red vintage felt hat, and a matching vintage brooch.... ideal to re-make into a fascinator and use the brooch as a flower centre.
 Vintage glass bead necklace, this will become a tiara with one of my embroidered flowers. The brooches will be a fabulous trimming for a fascinator.
This is the purple fascinator I was hand stitching in my B&B bedroom last night.... I think it looks lovely with one of the crystal buttons!

No comments:

Post a Comment